Closed Pere lucien request.

I agree Big Boar, it's amazing stuff.

rm2000 & Whosthedaddy I posted your samples yesterday morning and they are on their way to you and themadremmy I'll post yours today so hopefully you'll all have them in the next few days :)

If MdC is better than LPL then it truely deserves its hype.

I was going to purchase some this week (just had payday :) )but have to be honest and say I was a little put off by the number that have appeared on BST lately. So just bought a load of artisan soaps from The Shaving Station instead.

I prefer LPL over MdC: it smells nicer, doesn't dry my skin out, is far cheaper and easier to get hold of and it performs just as well during the shave. Personally, I don't think MdC is better than LPL in anyway except it's packaging.

MdC is an all round better soap then LPL, IMO. Scent is a real YMMV thing, but in terms of latherability and lather qualities (cushioning, glide, protection) MdC is quite a bit better. LPL has better post-shave hydration, though. Oh and I actually prefer the Original to the Fougère, although I enjoy both scents.

Mike_B said:
I agree Big Boar, it's amazing stuff.

rm2000 & Whosthedaddy I posted your samples yesterday morning and they are on their way to you and themadremmy I'll post yours today so hopefully you'll all have them in the next few days :)

Used it this morning, the jury is out but will see if I can master it a little better tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom