Closed Pere lucien request.

Mike_B said:
Well played Captain Bb!

I can send out a couple of samples if anyone else is interested?

Mike could I possibly try a sample? I almost pulled the trigger on a tub from shaving station but I have no idea what it smells like.

Paul.

themadremmy said:
Mike_B said:
Well played Captain Bb!

I can send out a couple of samples if anyone else is interested?

Mike could I possibly try a sample? I almost pulled the trigger on a tub from shaving station but I have no idea what it smells like.

Paul.

Whosthedaddy said:
If a sample is going then please my I be considered.

I have yet to try an artisan type soap and interested in not just the performance but the smell?

rm2000 said:
Me too, please.

Guys PM me your details and I'll send some out. Will most likely be Monday before I get a chance to send as I'm in work this weekend :( but should be with you for the Middle of next week :)

Regards
Mike

Test lathered. This seems nice. Same texture as Wickhams and the scent is similar to English lavender which is one of my favourites. Feels to have a little more slip than Wickhams.

Looking forward to using this.

BigBoar said:
Test lathered. This seems nice. Same texture as Wickhams and the scent is similar to English lavender which is one of my favourites. Feels to have a little more slip than Wickhams.

Looking fo4rward to using this.

Excellent. Looking forward to trying out my sample which was dispatched today from Connaught along with a sample of wickhams Sheridan too.

Back
Top Bottom