pen knives.

I picked this one yesterday a Boker Brad Zinker Urban trapper with a VG10 blade Titanium liner lock and Cocobolo scales from my local knife store Heinnie Haynes in Barry south Glamorgan, I was looking for a nice smooth gentelman's folder it's not UK legal but I'm not bothered as I've never been stopped or searched in 56 years so I'm fairly confident that won't change, the knife is extremely smooth so very well made and I'm shocked how the can sell this knife for £61 because I've owned knives costing 4 times as much that were not as good as this little beauty.

I picked this one yesterday a Boker Brad Zinker Urban trapper with a VG10 blade Titanium liner lock and Cocobolo scales from my local knife store Heinnie Haynes in Barry south Glamorgan, I was looking for a nice smooth gentelman's folder it's not UK legal but I'm not bothered as I've never been stopped or searched in 56 years so I'm fairly confident that won't change, the knife is extremely smooth so very well made and I'm shocked how the can sell this knife for £61 because I've owned knives costing 4 times as much that were not as good as this little beauty.

That is stunning, I have a soft spot for knives, shame I have no real need for them...

Carry my Opinel No 6 with me every day. Love that thing.
DSCF0923_zps0e8fa999.jpg

DSCF0931_zps65373375.jpg

My favourite EDC is a Taylor's Eye Witness wharncliffe and pen double ended with ram's horn scales, nickel silver bolsters at each end and brass liners. Nary a picture of it I'm afraid but it is a wee beauty of thing that takes and holds a nice edge. It's a bit too genteel for the 'gairden' so I usually carry one of these when oot pottering except the scales on mine are black:

2navy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom