Closed Pass Around Simpsons Synthetic Badger

List updated with responses so far.

Mark has confirmed that the brush is on it's way to me today. :)

According to the info on the US site their Pass around doesn't start until June 1st, so it looks like we are getting the first brush to review and test.

Ahhhhhh, that means I have to do the first review.

Do we actually need five days to test a brush? That means Person 20 - currently me - has to wait three months! Isn't a day for hard soap and a day for cream soap plus a day for faffing, then post on the fourth day enough?

That's fine in theory Carl but, to give me as an example, the only real chance I get to go to a post office is on a Saturday so I wouldn't be very popular if a two day rule was enforced and I had it for a week!

Bechet45 said:
Do we actually need five days to test a brush? That means Person 20 - currently me - has to wait three months! Isn't a day for hard soap and a day for cream soap plus a day for faffing, then post on the fourth day enough?

I think that is a fair point, perhaps we should say a max of five days as there are so many of us on the list.

I think for me one test with MWF and one test with a TOBS cream will tell me all I need to know to write my review.

This is the problem with rules! Consideration of others would do for me - pass it on as quickly as you reasonably can.

Can you really not get to a PO - or cause the brush to be taken to a PO - except at weekends, Paul? Missus, Mum, mates?

Bechet45 said:
Can you really not get to a PO - or cause the brush to be taken to a PO - except at weekends, Paul? Missus, Mum, mates?

Missus works too, and Mum is 270 miles away!

No post office near where I work, no car to get there in my half hour lunch break and the post office is closed when I finish (unless I'm lucky and can go early which happens very occasionally).

I suspect I'm probably not alone but a two day turnaround would be almost impossible for me (unless I got it on a Wednesday of course).

Back
Top Bottom