Closed Pass around flair tip

fly3k said:
flip-68 said:
yup - the slim on 5 is a shaving treat. :)

are you going to find one for yourself now?

Yes will have to hunt one down from somewhere...any ideas apart from Ebay?

Did you go higher than 5?

post a WTB thread in buy/sell etc but as chris says frenchblade or sunburyboy could help you out for a good price.

i haven't tried higher than a 5 yet - still trying out my tech/straights/new blades in the EJ. i'll get back to you in about 5 years when i've tried everything :)

post a WTB thread in buy/sell etc but as chris says frenchblade or sunburyboy could help you out for a good price.

i haven't tried higher than a 5 yet - still trying out my tech/straights/new blades in the EJ. i'll get back to you in about 5 years when i've tried everything :)

I hear that on the 5 year front!

Tried it on 7 tonight didnt seem that much smoother but had to go back down to 5 for the final ATG pass (could have been the blade dulling down as this was the 3rd shave on this blade)

I would love to but I have 2 new razors coming this week, so at the moment it wouldn't be fair if others wish to use them as I only shave every other day. Once I've used the new ones for a week or so, if this is still happening I'll get back to you :).

SmallBeard said:
I would love to but I have 2 new razors coming this week, so at the moment it wouldn't be fair if others wish to use them as I only shave every other day. Once I've used the new ones for a week or so, if this is still happening I'll get back to you :).

Fair enough :cool:

John said:
SmallBeard said:

...and I'm scared I'll like them, resulting in more spending! :angel:

SmallBeard said:
John said:
SmallBeard said:

...and I'm scared I'll like them, resulting in more spending! :angel:

:icon_lol: unfortunately there's a good chance you will love one of them and your spending could easily go off the rails :s

fly3k said:
Roll up, roll up someone must want to try out these lovely razors. Come on before I start offering John money for the Slim!

LOL thoes razors have helped a few people down the vintage razor road of no return, lets have the next one on the list please.

PASS AROUND SLIM NOW......REOPENED. But the flair tip will not be going out ( she's getting old.)
The slim will be a permanent item on the lending pool, my little gift to TSR as it were.

I really do just love the fatboy more :D

I have a different razor to pass around for the second razor, a 1912 pat Ever Ready (with blades) so if interested put your name down:)

Now I'm going to attack Martin.

Back
Top Bottom