Closed Pass around flair tip

majortom said:
John thanks for that, I look forward to it. And Martin, if the flair tip turns out to be as good as Larry Olivier, I'll PM you to do a deal for both of them!

Hi Tom both razors are on the way to you, Keep them for a week and then it's off to
Ian

Spitfire said:
Who like to purchase a Gillette reminds me of my fathers razor that he used. Please add me to the list thanks Ian

Hi Ian, it looks like you'll be receiving both razors to try out after Tom
because there is the flair tip and the slim going around at the moment i'm sure you'll be needing about a week to try them out have fun

regards john

Hi yes you can Tom (majortom) has the flair tip if you PM him your address and I'll PM him to let him know that you can have a bash.

PM sent to Tom

Razors now off to flip-68.
Both razors are excellent and I have now acquired a flairtip from Ebay and a Slim is on it's way from deepest Yankeeland courtesy of Martin (dodgy).
Thank you again John for the chance to try these out. Nice gesture.

my 40s super speed has practically made my flair tip redundant. i did post a FS thread a while back but would be happy to let it go for £20 all in if any of you borrowers wish to buy

fly3k said:
If this is still going around I would like to try them out have just been looking at old Gillettes but wonder if they are too mild?

Hi yes it's still going on, the razors are with Flip-68 at the moment and will be for a bit longer due to the snow but consider yourself next on the list.

When the snow melts I'll contact him and get them moving on to you.

no worries john - it's all clear here so if fly sends me his details i'll send these on at the weekend.

i enjoyed using the flairtip - it's a cracking razor and pretty good looking too. they are mild but i'm beginning to think that's a good thing - we don't always have to be scraping a layer of skin off our faces every time we shave, do we?

i already have a slim and have just bought a tech so i have as many razors as i need (except for a feather ac ss japanese style) so i wont buy a flaretip unless i see one for super cheap.

Thanks for lettting me join in!

flip-68 said:
no worries john - it's all clear here so if fly sends me his details i'll send these on at the weekend.

i enjoyed using the flairtip - it's a cracking razor and pretty good looking too. they are mild but i'm beginning to think that's a good thing - we don't always have to be scraping a layer of skin off our faces every time we shave, do we?

i already have a slim and have just bought a tech so i have as many razors as i need (except for a feather ac ss japanese style) so i wont buy a flaretip unless i see one for super cheap.

Thanks for lettting me join in!

Hi Flip-68 glad you enjoyed using them, I'll PM fly and get him to PM him you his address.

Back
Top Bottom