Closed Pass Around - Feather AS-D2 - COMPLETE

Gents, yet again it's time for one of Nico's pass arounds.

Notwithstanding the current Russian 'Black Jack' (or BJ as @Dr Terror eloquently recorded earlier!) and the Carsons Apothecary 5 Star Shaving Formula, pass arounds it's time to step up a notch.

No other razor that I can think of has polarized opinion like the Feather AS-D2. To some its ultra-mild manner is a let-down, to others (yours truly included) it is one of the finest DE razors that (any) money can buy.

wNFz0BXCewtH.jpg

I'm also mindful that there is the potential of a decent group buy from Paul @ Connaught Shaving.

So, to satisfy your burning curiosity, and possibly to enable yourself up to spend some of your hard-earned in that GB, I have a Feather AS-D2 to release into the wild to see what the illuminati think.

As usual, Marquis of Queensberry rules apply - given we are all gentlemen here:

- Hold onto the razor for a few days to try it out with your own gear.
- After you have finished with it, make it presentable, then forward to the next recipient per the list below (use PM to request / send name and address details etc).
- Sender covers the cost of postage – given the value, please use an appropriate method of carriage, as I'd prefer the AS-D2 doesn't go walkies during this campaign.
- Provide some feedback / observations on your experience with the razor on this thread.

Let's all operate 'in good faith' and within the spirit of TSR.

If you fancy having a go, add your name to the list below and copy and paste into your post:

1. DevonStan

We'll keep it at (an optimistic?) six places for the time being to see how we get on. It's already on its way to Kevin, but fill in your name if you're up for it.

Regrettably,UK only folks.

Excellent, we have a full house:

1. DevonStan*
2. Nishy
3. riverrun
4. Whosthedaddy
5. Neslo
6. Dave-the-rave

*Currently on way to

I'll keep it at six for the time being till we see how things go.

Over to you Kevin...:)

Back
Top Bottom