Closed Pass Around: Executive Shaving's Braveheart DE

2nd shave and very much like the first, a very predictable and smooth shave from this razor.

Switched handles for a something a little heavier to see how it differs or changes the shave as well. I do think maybe the Gillette blade as coming to its last shave but still a nice shaving experience this morning.

I'll try one of the Gillette heads tomorrow, God knows which one as no idea which is which?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 12
I went for the full Scottish experience this morning having not shaved for a good few days

Loaded a Scottish Permasharp - really good close shave although I did manage to get complacent and nick myself - definitely my dault as opposed to the hardware.

SOTD was
Hot shower
MWF
The 'Cyril'
Braveheart
Scottish Permasharp
Alum block
Witchhazel

Good experience - makes me want to vote SNP, listen to the skirl o the pipes and sack York again!

Dan552 said:
Could I try this please? Trying to broaden my razor horizons :)

Hi Dan, as it is an expensive razor that I can't afford to replace I had put on the proviso of needing at least 30 posts and 3 months membership to join the pass around.
If a longstanding member would vouch for you I would be happy to waive that requirement or drop me a pm when you meet said minimum.

Regards
The Count

That is fair and I totally understand.

I'm next in line for the Merkur Slant passaround so once I've tried that I'll check back in :)

Got this today. I am not very articulate when it comes to reviewing a shave but this was amazing!

Might even say it's my best shave to date. I used a Polsilver Super Iridium blade with EJ Aloe soap. With the grain, across the grain and against the grain. BBS and not a drop of blood or any other issues. Just a damn good shave :D

Thanks for the opportunity to try this great razor. Looking forward to my next shave already.

Back
Top Bottom