Panta Rei

Lets not knock Alessandro's for his work here guys he has a lot of people talking and that's a good thing, I think his brushes are a bit fun and funky, if we all like the same thing this little old planet wouldn't turn very well would it? not my thing but I tell ya something I love his shaving bowls infact I might get him to do me one with my logo, I need a new bowl.
I admire this guys cos over on all groups he get some stick and still he carry's on and enjoys his creations, well bloody done I say Alessandro.

I love this, this is bright and cheerful, shaving can sometime be chore this would certainly put a smile on my face in the morning.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mervyn Cadman

Last edited:
I do like the orange design. Very summery. There is something nice about owning something individual. Anyone can knock up handles on a computerised lathe all looking the same. Why follow the herd? Have something on your shelf that you can claim is the only one on the planet. Surely that is the fun of LE brushes. Without guys like him we would be stuck with boring factory made common or garden plastic crap. I say we need more like Panta Rei in this world.

I had one made on a whim and it far exceeded my expectations. Very cool handle, both visually and functionally, and the knot is very very good. I'm in the process of having another designed with a different handle profile.
PantaRei3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom