Palmolive Classic Cream Review

I'll try it. I was going to get some in Italy but bought Prorasso and Tscheon Fung Sing (at the recommendation of @Red3ain ) for a similar price instead. There is a Scots guy on Youtube at the moment who is raving about the Palmolive stick at 49p (is Jock/Civila on here? I like his vids). I'll try it out.

I always have palmolive in the shave den along with ingrams which has a hint of menthol and about the same price [emoji4].

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I am a big fan of the humble Palmolive stick; price, colour, scent and most importantly great performance, its a winner in my book.
I grated mine into a little tub.
Think I might get another for travel.

Last edited:
Both the cream and the shave stick are solid performers, but I think the stick produces a better shave overall. I don't bother to grate it as I prefer to face lather. The smell is: a) soapy; b) nostalgic, and that works for me on both counts as I like uncomplicated scents in my soaps and creams.

I remember asking my wife whether she could think of any use for the green plastic ring that holds the shave stick. Had I carried out her suggestion, I would now be singing soprano in the local choir.

Back
Top Bottom