Palm(olive) Sunday

The mad thing is Jesus goes down the Mount of Olives and into Jerusalem where they wave palms.

Rude not to.

I hope Mrs PC's reading is Ezekiel 5:1a “Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber’s razor to shave your head and your beard."

Rev-O said:
The mad thing is Jesus goes down the Mount of Olives and into Jerusalem where they wave palms.

Rude not to.

I hope Mrs PC's reading is Ezekiel 5:1a “Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber’s razor to shave your head and your beard."

So God approves of traditional shaving? :cool: :D

Rev-O said:
Ezekiel 5:1a “Now, son of man, take a sharp sword and use it as a barber’s razor to shave your head and your beard."
1: find bible
2: blow dust off
3: Ezekiel ... let me see, ah yes. Wow, that's quite barmy!

I always did quite like Ezekiel, definitely something you could read for the entertainment value. What kind of new-fangled bible have you got there though, Ollie? I far prefer "... take thee a barber's rasor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard ...".

Rev-O said:

Rude not to.

Well I could tell you but I was wrestling with a screaming child as she read it. He is having attachment issues. :roll:

As I've already shaved for 3 days on the trot I just shaved my face and left the neck. With Palmolive.

Is that a Facepalmolive shave?
facepalm_smiley_lg.jpg

images

chrisbell said:
Rev-O said:

Rude not to.

That's a relief! I was going to ask which blade had the Almighty's blessing, but, of course, the answer is obvious.

49er said:
chrisbell said:
Rev-O said:

Rude not to.

That's a relief! I was going to ask which blade had the Almighty's blessing, but, of course, the answer is obvious.

:lol: I know the one you mean!

antdad said:
Gents, as a lapsed agnostic Catholic I would like to declare the Sunday before Easter to be Palmolive Sunday.

Brothers, please join me in the collective use of this product on this one special day. Amen.

Come on then Tony, what are your thoughts looking back on this momentous day? I hope you regard it as a success.

I didn't use Palmolive :roll:

I sort of forgot, as I had just received a jar of Acqua Di Parma cream and wanted to try that.

:oops:

Ian

Back
Top Bottom