Palm(olive) Sunday

Gents, as a lapsed agnostic Catholic I would like to declare the Sunday before Easter to be Palmolive Sunday.

Brothers, please join me in the collective use of this product on this one special day. Amen.

Re: Palmolive Sunday

Oh for god's sake this is ridiculous. :lol:

But seeing as I was going to get the Palmolive Cream out of the archives tomorrow I'll postpone it until Palm(olive) Sunday. Should somebody PM Ollie? Actually he's probably reading this now. "Let's all join together to enjoy the pleasures of the Palm"

Blyth Spirit said:
I'll even do it before church then feel even more suitably devout.

Yes, we are off to church on Sunday. Mrs PC is down to do a reading. I'm a very good atheist supporting my wife. I like singing the hymns but draw the line at saying the prayers. I too shall shave with Palmolive before going. I might even shower with it just to get the full effect. I'm sure I'll get a few knowing nods from some of the male members of the congregation as I waft by down the aisle.

Pig Cat said:
Blyth Spirit said:

Yes, we are off to church on Sunday. Mrs PC is down to do a reading. I'm a very good atheist supporting my wife. I like singing the hymns but draw the line at saying the prayers. I too shall shave with Palmolive before going. I might even shower with it just to get the full effect. I'm sure I'll get a few knowing nods from some of the male members of the congregation as I waft by down the aisle.

Yeah, but that's just the way you walk.

Yellow Jim said:
Pig Cat said:
Blyth Spirit said:

Yeah, but that's just the way you walk.

I've factored that in to the equation.

Back
Top Bottom