OneBlade razor 35% off until Dec 18

Oh and one more deal - that I have yet to try out - on blades:

Discount coupon for blades at OneBlade: Sharp30.

You can subscribe, use coupon and your first pack of 30 are free/$0.99, cancelling later if not working out

Got this back from OneBlade when inquiring about the BlackBlade:

"Colton (One Blade)
Dec 15, 3:18 PM
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Your order is not the black version. We hope to have that one released sometime this week."

Got this back from OneBlade when inquiring about the BlackBlade:

"Colton (One Blade)
Dec 15, 3:18 PM
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Your order is not the black version. We hope to have that one released sometime this week."

Thank you for reaching out.
For crying out loud. :rolleyes: I feel like heading over here

Last edited:
Have you all gone potty?
Am I the only person to be unmoved by this Razor?
Wallet remaining firmly in my pocket for this one chaps. The write up alone on the website was enough to put me off Im afraid.
You're not the only one. I'm sitting here wondering what all the fuss is about. I've used the OneBlade and it was wholly uninspiring.
The blades are rubbish and you get NO CHOICE OF BLADES. :rolleyes: It's Feather spineless, or nothing. 'Spineless', that's a great word...
Saving $100 is still spending $200 of hard-earned. No thanks.

Got my 30 blades added...for free :)
2v8h4lh.jpg

You're not the only one. I'm sitting here wondering what all the fuss is about. I've used the OneBlade and it was wholly uninspiring.
The blades are rubbish and you get NO CHOICE OF BLADES. :rolleyes: It's Feather spineless, or nothing. 'Spineless', that's a great word...
Saving $100 is still spending $200 of hard-earned. No thanks.

I will pair it with a New Forest brush when I get it :)

I like the look of this razor and I if it took the Feather AC type blades I would buy one.

Probably been said already, but I think they missed a trick with going with that blade.

Could the discount mean it's not selling that well?

Back
Top Bottom