OneBlade razor 35% off until Dec 18

Just cost me $200 for a black one! So thank you for 'saving' me $100, Db! At least, I think it is black - emailed to cancel if it isn't.

That's the first hole in my stairlift fund - needed to go upstairs to look at where a roof should be!

Just cost me $200 for a black one! So thank you for 'saving' me $100, Db! At least, I think it is black - emailed to cancel if it isn't.

That's the first hole in my stairlift fund - needed to go upstairs to look at where a roof should be!

Was there an option for colour or did you just select the 'regular' razor on the site?

It's probably not the black PVD version - the blurb just below the picture on the order page says:

"Military-grade PVD coating for excellent corrosion resistance, cleanability and feel"

Last edited:
It's probably not the black PVD version - the blurb just below the picture on the order page says:

"Military-grade PVD coating for excellent corrosion resistance, cleanability and feel"
And in the post by Jpshaver that Andreas linked us to says, "
OneBlade #00101
PS. Here's a sneak peak at the new, limited edition OneBlade we're getting ready for the holiday season. We're only going to make 100 of these limited-edition, all-black, military-grade PVD coated razors and stands. We're calling this model the "BlackBlade." It goes on saleDecember 1, 2015."

Surely the original, stainless razors were not coated, were they? Why would you coat stainless to give it "excellent corrosion resistance, cleanability and feel" when it has those already - unless you are going to change its colour?

Anyway, I've asked OneBlade the question.

Back
Top Bottom