OneBlade razor 35% off until Dec 18

It's not just me, then? ............ I note they offer a lifetime guarantee; so is that the lifetime of the razor, or the lifetime of the customer? .......

I reckon that spring will go first :D

"Each OneBlade® is individually numbered and guaranteed for life. (And each life thereafter. Perhaps a son, grandson, or lucky relative in 2090.) We believe we've created the world's best-made shaving instrument, so it's under warranty forever. Which means you're happy forever, or we'll fix it."

And, if you happen to damage it yourself by running it over with your car or throwing it around the house:

Life-Time Guarantee
We offer a life-time guarantee on the OneBlade Razor. If the razor fails to perform as designed we will replace it at no charge. If the razor is dropped or damaged in any way we still want you to experience the best shave ever. Contact customer care at info@onebladeshave.com and we will instruct you on how to return the razor and receive a refurbished razor for only $90.

Plain, but not black at that price, I'd be up for one of these discounted, if it weren't for the ridiculous choice of dedicated blade. If, as @MrK1 says, it used Feather/Kai/Kamisori blades, which give me 12-20 good shaves, then it would be a good-looking and maybe practical razor.
As it is, my SE hopes lie with the KS SingleEdge project, so I'll be giving this one the go-by.

Wow just came across this thread, one blade, should be called hearing aid, did I just hear that the black kit costs thousands of dollars? Damn I could perhaps have my body hair lasered for life at that cost.

There's another interesting deal ending today about getting two razors, blades and some shaving stuff for 300-something-dollars.
If anyone is interested I can see if I can dig up the details.

2-4-1 deal eh? Now that does put an interesting spin on it.

So the deal is a bit hard to understand [for me] as the site doesn't actually show that you get two razors...maybe they add it after your order... I dunno...

Below is a pure copy and paste from another poster on another site (DFS):

"You get 2 OneBlade's, 30 Feather blades, the travel brush, and the Castle Forbes preshave, shaving cream, and aftershave bundle, all for $379.
But the problem is, the links in the email only take you to a sales letter on the OneBlade site. This offers the $379 bundle as well, but it is only showing that with 1 OneBlade, not 2.
Anyway, the email is pasted below... The link doesn't show up so I'm pasting that sales link here: https://www.onebladeshave.com/perfect-sh...m=referral

"Dear Reader,
/../.
Get a OneBlade starter gift set:

OneBlade razor
Razor stand
Box of 30 Feather blades
Coupon for 30 free blades with the purchase of a blade subscription
Fine travel-kit badger-hair shaving brush
The three most important accessories for shaving: pre-shave lotion, top-quality artisanal shaving cream, and non-alcohol-based aftershave

Retail value: $749
Our price: $379

And (that's) not all. Order by midnight tomorrow (Dec 18) and Porter will include another OneBlade razor absolutely free. That's almost a $1,000 retail price – a complete gift set and another OneBlade razor – all for only $379.

This offer will allow you to give the newest, best, and “hottest” gift of this holiday season... and get something for yourself, too.

You won't be disappointed.

There's only one caveat: All gift orders must be received by December 18."

The coupon code in question for that "Holiday kit" is: STR2Y2LB5JMX
...which is automatically applied once you follow the link trail.

Thanks, so it looks like this once applied:
w18svr.jpg

Odd thing is that it still only shows it as including ONE razor and not two as per the offer details.
If anyone takes advantage of this offer I'd double-check w/ their CS to make sure you get what you expect :)

Have you all gone potty?
Am I the only person to be unmoved by this Razor?
Wallet remaining firmly in my pocket for this one chaps. The write up alone on the website was enough to put me off Im afraid.
I was very interested in this razor, until they released the full details. Had this razor used DE blades in a single edge setup, I would have been an early adopter.

There's the Beluga razor for those people, I guess, but I'm not enthralled with the design of that razor.

Back
Top Bottom