One new 100g puck of the now unobtainable Valobra Fougere (Fern) shave soap

I was wondering if it would be right to enter my own PIF, only becaue I was thinking that if I had been offered a chance to get my grubby little hands on a free puck of Valobra I would have been all over it! :) I do really like Valobra though so maybe I am putting more worth on it than I should!
However on reflection it wouldn't be much of a PIF if I won it would it!
Damb shame that!
The thoughts that come into your head at this time in the morning are quite odd.
Well, the list will remain open untill just before the draw on Sunday so that gives you all time to think about it and maybe enter. :) Paul.

I was wondering if it would be right to enter my own PIF, only becaue I was thinking that if I had been offered a chance to get my grubby little hands on a free puck of Valobra I would have been all over it! :) I do really like Valobra though so maybe I am putting more worth on it than I should!
However on reflection it wouldn't be much of a PIF if I won it would it!
Damb shame that!
The thoughts that come into your head at this time in the morning are quite odd.
Well, the list will remain open untill just before the draw on Sunday so that gives you all time to think about it and maybe enter. :) Paul.
You could always add yourself and I will ensure that you don't win... :p

You could always add yourself and I will ensure that you don't win... :p
No fun ! :) P.

Edit: it would be like buying a lottery ticket knowing I wouldn't win, chances are I wouldn't win but there is always a chance I could! :)

It was just an odd thought I had at 2am this morning!

Last edited:
The list for this PIF will close at 6.30 today, the draw to take place at 7pm aprox

Still time to put your name on the list, please read post one page one before adding your name, thank you.

Paul

Im a fougere fan and I cant tell what the Proraso Company is going to do with Valobra. Hopefully just put it back in the game as it was.

I would like to participate in this very generous PIF

1 Steed
2 fly3k
3 sharpstrings
4 Boycie83
5 Saltlanerunner
6 wooky114
7 donnie_arko
8 isaiah53
9 Digimonkey
10 Satanfriendly
11 Supermangs
12 Bluegasoline
13 Rohleder
14 FrankieG
15 @alfie5542
16 Danielsan87

A very generous PIF Paul,
To remove myself from the eligible judging list I would like to be added to the PIF list.
1 Steed
2 fly3k
3 sharpstrings
4 Boycie83
5 Saltlanerunner
6 wooky114
7 donnie_arko
8 isaiah53
9 Digimonkey
10 Satanfriendly
11 Supermangs
12 Bluegasoline
13 Rohleder
14 FrankieG
15 @alfie5542
16 Danielsan87
17 @Tony'schin

Last edited:
Im a fougere fan and I cant tell what the Proraso Company is going to do with Valobra. Hopefully just put it back in the game as it was.

I would like to participate in this very generous PIF

1 Steed
2 fly3k
3 sharpstrings
4 Boycie83
5 Saltlanerunner
6 wooky114
7 donnie_arko
8 isaiah53
9 Digimonkey
10 Satanfriendly
11 Supermangs