One new 100g puck of the now unobtainable Valobra Fougere (Fern) shave soap

Blademonkey

Supporter
Supporter
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

This PIF is for a new and now unobtainable 100g puck of Valobra Fougere shaving soap.
The PIF is open to UK members only and to enter you must have contributed to TSR with a posting within the last week! I will be checking :cool: set your account to alow me to do so or give me a link to the post you made.

So that's from Sunday the 7th of June to today the 14th of June.

The forum is all about contributing so I think this is more than fair. Posts made after this PIF has been posted are not valid.

I will pay the postage to the winning UK member.

If you wish to take part in this PIF please add your name to the list, names NOT on the final list will NOT be entered into the draw.

The draw will take place next Sunday at 7pm

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Good luck to all of you who enter.

Paul.

Edit: I am running another PIF over on ATG for another puck of Valobra , if you are a member over there and meet all the conditions, ie have posted on ATG within the last seven days then feel free to enter there as well, you never know you may be lucky enough to win two pucks of Valobra!

Paul.

Last edited:
PLEASE READ CARFULLY!

This PIF is for a new and now unobtainable 100g puck of Valobra Fougere shaving soap.
The PIF is open to UK members only and to enter you must have contributed to TSR with a posting within the last week! I will be checking :cool: set your account to alow me to do so or give me a link to the post you made.

So that's from Sunday the 7th of June to today the 14th of June.

The forum is all about contributing so I think this is more than fair. Posts made after this PIF has been posted are not valid.

I will pay the postage to the winning UK member.

If you wish to take part in this PIF please add your name to the list, names NOT on the final list will NOT be entered into the draw.

The draw will take place next Sunday at 7pm

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me.

Good luck to all of you who enter.

Paul.

Not in Paul....Nice PIF (y)

Good luck all who enter

This was a vastly underrated soap in my opinion but now it has joined the ranks of the unobtainium shave soap's it should bring into focus just how good this soap is.
I could see the writing on the wall and brought a few pucks and sticks to see me through. Don't miss this oppertunity to get your hands on this wonderful soap.
Roll up, roll up, everyone is not a winner but one of you will be! :cool: P.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom