OCtober 2017

Friday 6th OCtober 2017

SOTD 6th OCt.JPG

Pre Shave: Hot Shower + L'Oreal Pure Power Charcoal Face Wash and Proraso white
Razor: Fatip Piccolo
Blade: NOS Gillette Blue Extra 1963 (#4)
Brush: Razorock 400 Aluminium
Soap: Kent
AS: Nivea Soothing Balm.

Superb shave, not sure how long one of these Blue Extra blades last but it still feels good on shave number 4. The Razorock synthetic worked well on the Kent soap and face lathering, it is a different feel to my Badger and Boar brushes but it is working well so far.

Friday 6th OCtober 2017

171006_SOTD.jpg

Razor: Gillette Milady 1921
Blade: Gillette Wilkinson Sword (#1)
Brush: Razorock 400
Soap: L'Occitane Cade
Bowl: Giles Shaving
AS: Nivea Men Protect & Care 2 Phase Aftershave

7th OCtober 2017.
A.JPG
Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/ Cien~ Green Kick Shower Gel & Shampoo.

Pre:

warm wet flannel to my face.

Wilkinsons Fruits ~ Coconut & Vanilla Body Butter.
Brush: Semogue 830 .

Face Lather.

Soap : Tabac .

Blade: Shark Super Stainless . (1)

Razor: Muhle R41head with Parker 24C handle .

Warm wet flannel/ cold wet flannel to rinse my face.

Alum Block./Lavender+Peppermint Oil & Witch Hazel Mixture. /Tabac ~ A/S.

Morrisons ~ Aloe Moisture Lotion .

A wonderful OC frankenrazor Created & inspired to try by @thegallus1 i used the Shark Super Stainless blade as he did, the result was a effortless 3 pass + pick up silky smooth shave with no errors to report..I shall be using this superb duo in future shaves to come..Enjoy the weekend. ;)

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 20102 Boar
Soap: P&B Spitfire
Razor: Leresche 34
Blade: Treet Black Beauty
index.php

After using the hefty Cobra for the last few days, the aluminium Leresche felt like a toy in my hand.
It doesn't shave like a toy that's for sure, smoothly efficient, resulting in a great Saturday morning shave.
Have a great weekend everyone.

Delicate OCtober SOTD today as the handle on the NEW Milady Decolletee is very small. Twas a great shave though. [emoji41]

1232d36274af47bcb31e271c8cb4c550.jpg

Razor: British Gillette NEW Milady Decolletee OC
Brush: Vie Long 75th Anniversary LE 2-band
Soap: Razor Master Uula
AS Balm & Pre-Shave Oil: Musgo Real

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wonderful OC frankenrazor Created & inspired to try by @thegallus1 i used the Shark Super Stainless blade as he did, the result was a effortless 3 pass + pick up silky smooth shave with no errors to report..I shall be using this superb duo in future shaves to come..Enjoy the weekend. ;)[/QUOTE]

Initially I paired the R41 head with the handle from my EJ89 3D which was a good combination. However paired with the Parker 24C handle it was phenomenal. Every time I use this combination an excellent 3 pass shave results in BBS. I can also use many different blades - Shark SS, Astra SP, Rapira Swedish Supersteel etc - and get the same result. Glad you enjoyed the frankenrazor . :D

Pre: Warm water face wash
Brush: Omega 11137 Boar
Soap: T&H Sandalwood
Razor: Windrose OC Slant
Blade: Astra SP

index.php

Not the prettiest razor head I own but it's deceptively smooth yet effective. A few touch ups required around the chin, but not a bad razor.
Boots Freshwood ASB is the best budget skin product I've tried. It's easily absorbed and leaves the skin silky and smooth. But of course ymmv.

Back
Top Bottom