Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are all listed in this thread. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm struggling to remember myself, without loading up my computer, and looking at the lists, as it's some time since the boxes were “back at base”. Additional donations have been added since I last saw the boxes, whilst the boxes are “out in the field”.

Off the top of my head, a Gillette Slim Twist, a travel Gillette, Futur clone, raptor shavette, Muhle, Schick, Gillette Guard cartridge, Gold Dolla straight, sure there were others and a donated single edge, maybe ever ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chris
There are some interesting and very good things in the box - and some dross - but, on balance, it is worth it so you can try out some things before you buy, as it were. It has been collected by Hermes and should be with you tomorrow or Friday.
Best regards and have fun playing!
Steve

Spot on - they cut me to ribbons!
Very unpleasant and has put me off trying any more blades from St. Petersburg.
I'm still experimenting having only come back to DE shaving in the past few months after years of electrickery.
It is amazing how my own experiences don't seem to match those of the supposed gurus of the shaving world!
Still, it is fun experimenting - sometimes rewarding and sometimes not. I must say things have moved on massively since I had my first shave many, many years ago when Gillette was king of the DE castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom