Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaps,
I'm going to remove myself from proceedings for now. Moving house and wouldn't want the box to arrive during that. I'm turning off notifications too but I'll be back.
May your shaves be always smooth and nick-free, men!
Seán.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Chaps,
I'm going to remove myself from proceedings for now. Moving house and wouldn't want the box to arrive during that. I'm turning off notifications too but I'll be back.
May your shaves be always smooth and nick-free, men!
Seán.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Guys, I could do with an address to send the box onto. I've used some of the soaps and tried some blades too and now is a good time to send it on so someone else can try it.

Hi.
I don't have access to my computer until tomorrow night, so please can you remind me which box you have?

Thanks
Michael

Hi Mbarn,

Apologies for my slow reply, I've had one or two health issues just recently and haven't been as attentive to these forums as perhaps I should have been. I've now been in touch with Michael and once I have his address I'll send box 1 onto him.

Cheers,
Brendan.

Hi Mbarn,

Apologies for my slow reply, I've had one or two health issues just recently and haven't been as attentive to these forums as perhaps I should have been. I've now been in touch with Michael and once I have his address I'll send box 1 onto him.

Cheers,
Brendan.

Sorry to hear that, and hope you're on the mend.

Hi all,

Would love to be a part of this possible. Only worry is the shipping costs. Anyone have any idea how much that will be?

Cheers
Sef

Postage is around £6.00 via courier, certainly not more than £7 depending on which courier/service you use. Crazy money via Royal Mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom