Newbie checking in - plus first DE shave

Mikael said:
Hi and welcome to TSR Dilbertz! :D No worries, my wife thinks it´s good and she´s happy with the left over space in the bathroom cabinet - what ever keeps me from taking crack cocaine is a bless, is her point of view... of course you´ll have to start with crack cocaine to prove your point, but I think it was worth it :D

LOL! :lol:

Hi Dilbertz

I started out like you a few months ago. Got myself a cheapo Wilkinson Sword safety razor with blades. Already had a brush and soap/creams.

Once I started I was hooked. I find it a pleasure to go and have a shave. I was hanging on and wanted to replace my razor with a new one, but found a 1966 Gillette SuperSpeed for sale on another forum. It's a really great razor - not too aggressive. So I'm practising my technique with this while I ponder over a Merkur HD or Edwin Jagger DE87. So I'm already at 2/3 razors. It's not difficult!

Have fun and welcome

dilbertz said:
Thanks for the welcome and replies. With joint bank accounts and online banking sending stuff to work doesn't make any difference! However, I will be a man and put my foot down and insist on these necessary purchases and hopefully SWMBO will take pity on me.

Use Paypal....!
welcome
Tim

Back
Top Bottom