New Range Coming Soon

Martin, could you possibly advise which of your new range would be the closest (in AS form) to your grapewood and green ginger, please? I know you said that these could still be ordered as special requests as we're members, but I get the impression that you want to get away from producing the old lines.

chrisbell said:
Martin, could you possibly advise which of your new range would be the closest (in AS form) to your grapewood and green ginger, please? I know you said that these could still be ordered as special requests as we're members, but I get the impression that you want to get away from producing the old lines.

Hi Chris,

None of the new lines resemble either Green Ginger or Grapewood, so I will make one up specially for whoever wants one. It's not a problem.

Professor Blighty said:
chrisbell said:

Hi Chris,

None of the new lines resemble either Green Ginger or Grapewood, so I will make one up specially for whoever wants one. It's not a problem.

Cheers Martin. In due course I'll be ordering a bottle of each.

Really looking forward to some more of the AS Balsam. I'm sure this stuff would help mend a broken leg.

Just a quick question... The last jar I got (probably a few months back now) had a hint of Almond to it with a distinct sting early on and felt a little thicker than normal, almost pasty when it was applied. Is this the new batch by chance? It still worked a treat but was quite different from the few jars I had before.

Will you be selling the samples in sets or individually?

Tainted said:
Really looking forward to some more of the AS Balsam. I'm sure this stuff would help mend a broken leg.

Just a quick question... The last jar I got (probably a few months back now) had a hint of Almond to it with a distinct sting early on and felt a little thicker than normal, almost pasty when it was applied. Is this the new batch by chance? It still worked a treat but was quite different from the few jars I had before.

Will you be selling the samples in sets or individually?

Because each balsam is made up individually, the thickness can vary slightly from jar to jar. I don't work with almond scents any more, as some of them were causing slight skin reactions. There are a lot of people out there who are becoming alergic to the pure oil in almond nuts. I myself found that if I shaved with an almond soap, my skin would become itchy several hours afterwards. So, I've dropped almond scents completely from the new range.

So that's 200g of British handmade shaving soap from an independent with an enviable reputation for £7 inc. postage? Amazing!

:D

Please please please, do we still have the possibility to get an aftershave alcohol free and switch to witch hazel instead ?
I terribly need a bottle asap of those, when the production will begin ?

I got one of the Prof's shaving soap from a fellow TSR member and I have to say it is the best amongst the few I have tried. The scent is wow and post shave the skin feels very nice.

Really looking forward to the new range.

Got my English Pear ASB from the Prof this morning and it smells amazing! Not had shave yet but couldn't resist putting some on my face. Its feels light yet richly moisturising but non-greasy and leaves skin feeling like silk. Going to have that shave very soon!

My Punchinello set arrived safely this morning & the new packaging is very sophisticated looking. There is the usual Prof B hints sheet to get the best out of the soaps and the scent of this one is more restrained and adult than the straight Blueberry. All in all another fine addition to the gr8 Blighty range.

JohnnyO. \:icon_razz:

I received my Wild Blackberry cologne this AM , had a smell and its gorgeous put some on at 12:00 and its now 17:30 and i can still smell it.

It made my face feel like i had applied moisturiser but smells so much nicer, great stuff.

Received my Spanish Limes Shave Soap and sample bottles of every new "blended" scent. As always the Profs shave soap is wonderful, great scent and lather.

I must say I have not had chance to wear all the new scents but from a few whiffs of each I can tell members they are all great scents and the profs hard work has paid off. I will post some more in depth reviews of each scent if people are interested.

Martin really does offer great quality products and is a credit to the forum.

Back
Top Bottom