New Range Coming Soon

This is the complete new range of aftershaves, colognes, soaps and balms, which will be available within the next couple of weeks, and will be replacing the current range.

The soaps and balms will remain the same sizes as before with 200g for the soaps, and 125g for the balms and remain as before at £7 delivered for either.

The aftershaves and colognes will now be available in three sizes, large 200ml, medium 150ml, and small 100ml, and their prices will be £8, £10, and £12 respectively. The colognes will be £2 dearer than the aftershaves, so a large cologne will be £14 for example.

The aftershaves are a new alcohol, witch hazel, water and grapeseed oil base, which will be good for the skin and will have a very shallow burn.

The aftershaves and colognes are now divided into three separate scent categories: Single, Paired and Blended scents.

The single scent range will now be:-

African Violets, Bitter Orange, Caribbean Coconut, Cool Peppermint, English Pear, French Lavender, Red Grapefruit, Spanish Limes, Remembrance Poppy, Indian Sandalwood, Soft Vanilla, Italian Lemon, Wild Blackberry, Columbian Coffee.

The Paired range of scents will be:-

Lemon & Lime, Orange & Lemon, Peppermint & Lime, Rum & Coconut. Vanilla & Tobacco.

The Blended range will include:-

Hyperion
Coconut, rum, vanilla & ginger.

Endymion
Red poppy, mulberry & cinnamon

Lamia
Lemon, sunflowers & tobacco

Harlequin
Starfruit, lilacs & blackberry

Punchinello
Pears, floral blends & blueberry

Scaramouche
Bitter orange, bergamot, neroli & sandalwood

Coviello
Rose, oriental spices, tonka bean & labdanum.

The discontinued scents are:-

The ginger range, Grapewood, Tuxedo and Formula 31.
However these can still be specially ordered from members here, but they will not be on general release.

The blended scents will be available in a small sample form for £1

Hope you approve of the changes

Martin

Sounds good. In my ignorance I don't know what tonka bean & labdanum smell like and I imagine it would be tricky to try to explain here so the samples idea is a nice one.
I'll have a think about what to order!

Tom said:
Will the Universal Shaving Balsam still be available?

Tonka bean is part of the vanilla "family" and smells like a soft vanilla.
Labdanum is a very earthy and rich scent, think of oak moss.

The Universal Shaving Balsam is still available but now it has a range of scents that can be added to it.

Professor Blighty said:
The discontinued scents are:-

The ginger range, Grapewood, Tuxedo and Formula 31.

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Professor Blighty said:
However these can still be specially ordered from members here, but they will not be on general release.

Phew!!

Professor Blighty said:
The blended scents will be available in a small sample form for £1
Great idea Martin.

Professor Blighty said:
Hope you approve of the changes

Martin

I approve ;)

Punchinello you say ; "That's the way to do it !" Pear & Blueberry should be devastatingly attractive to the ladies in my age bracket Martin, you rascal you.

JohnnyO. \:blush:

Martin, I know the Red ginger range has finished, but I always wanted a red ginger soap. I love my red ginger.

I take it the Endymion is replacing the red ginger? Will this be a soap?
Is it comparable?

The new stuff sounds great. I can't believe you've chosen to discontinue grapewood. It's an awesome scent!

Also good idea on the sizes, I prefer smaller stuff as I can use it up faster to then buy more stuff :)

cruciate said:
Martin, I know the Red ginger range has finished, but I always wanted a red ginger soap. I love my red ginger.

I take it the Endymion is replacing the red ginger? Will this be a soap?
Is it comparable?

Endymion is very similar (a little more subtle perhaps) to the old Red Ginger, I think it's a similar but more sophisticated scent.

Back
Top Bottom