New Range Coming Soon

Got a few samples today. Only my second a/s after using our own Sunbury's Bay Rum a/s, so will compare it to that.
Mild sting on application - lasted longer than expected but I suspect that might have been from the oils rather than the alcohol.
More pronounced fragrance that lasted longer.
The main feature for me was how good my skin felt - smooth and silky, with no dryness or tightness at all. I just used a small amount of a/s balm after and no extra moisturiser at all, which would be the norm.
Bargain at the TSR price. I'll be trying the soap as well next.

The problem I have with a shower gel, is that I am a small one man band operation, I already produce pre-shave oil, shaving soap, aftershave lotion, aftershave balm and cologne across about twelve different scents in each product. If I introduced another line I would never have time for anything else.

I can knock together a bath soap for you as a one off if you want.

Martin

i saw your new range and they all look amazing - the blended soaps look especially enticing. i definitely want at least 3 of them plus the lemon, and possibly the coconut. It will have to wait til the new year tho sadly - i have too much stuff already. :(

My God, Martin, you've really been at it - must be tons of work for such a large range, even one of the big houses would have been busy bees for a long time with a project like this. Well done!! :D

Just received a few bits from Martin.
Some Endymion soap - this stuff is amazing! Starts off with a nice subtle cinnamon hit, then becomes like old school bubblegum. It's really homely. It will be my go to winter soap.

Limes soap and balsam. Beautiful fresh smell. Love it.

Top marks!

Back
Top Bottom