New Brushes from GFT

I agree with you Teiste, shame on them.

I only saw these because they send me monthly emails and I thought ooh, there nice. Wonder who makes them?!

Well I was in a shop today that had the full range of these brushes in best none in super so only comment on the best. Leaving the handle aside. the quality of the in these is no where near the quality of the simpsons hair does not have the same uniformity of banding that you get in simpson best, or have the same density actually had the chubby 2 and its knock off side by side. and for the little price difference there is no question to which one anyone with half a brain would choose.

pedro083 said:
Well I was in a shop today that had the full range of these brushes in best none in super so only comment on the best. Leaving the handle aside. the quality of the in these is no where near the quality of the simpsons hair does not have the same uniformity of banding that you get in simpson best, or have the same density actually had the chubby 2 and its knock off side by side. and for the little price difference there is no question to which one anyone with half a brain would choose.

Called into Trumper last week when I was up in London, and yeah they don't look that special!

Gary

Back
Top Bottom