Myrsol "flavours"

I have already Metilsol

Imagen%2520639.jpg

Dr, you ate just agonising us now with that lovely collection. I look forward for receiving my order wich according to the tracking info reached the Glasgow hub on Saturday at 6am.

I think the bottles are just superb and hope I like the product just as much.

Yesterday I visited Myrsol labs to buy Antesol for myself and others goodies for gifting to some friends. Also the new Anti gray hair lotion. It is based in an old formula from his archives. They had not made it from many years. Now they have made a batch upon repetitive requests from some customers. It seems they are selling it quickly. Enjoy!

Imagen%2520761.jpg

Here the new Anti gray hair lotion

Imagen%2520763.jpg

Antesol was over. As it is essential in my shaving arsenal, I bought another bottle immediately. Myrsol is King! Enjoy!

Imagen%2520762.jpg

I really like the Myrsol AS lotions
I've used so far, the Balsamica has a great cooling blast and the blue is also very soothing on the skin, particularly if there are any bad nicks that need a bit of attention. I'd recommend the latter for anyone that likes very little scent on their AS.

Cheers

B

Just bought the Balsamica from Gifts and Care, although I bought the plastic bottle to keep P+P down.

Really excellent stuff and I'll certainly be getting another variety from them when I do another order with G&C.

Good choice Paul. I did like Pinaud when I had a chance to try it, very simple and elegant that way. I do however prefer Myrsol for better skincare.

I just feel like a kid in a sweet shop with enough money for a quarter of sweets ... but which one???

I have a lot of mentholated splashes and while I gather Myrsol's is entirely different, I think I'll go for the Antesol, Metisol and Agua Balsamica as my first purchases. I am sure I'll buy the range in time, but they stand out as quite different within the range and very different to much else on the market.

Try the emulsion at the same time Paul. I'm using it almost exclusively at the moment - as a balm prior to using the other Myrsol products. The combination feels fantastic.

Back
Top Bottom