Must have/try aftershaves?

Taylor of Old Bond Street Mr Taylor's AS and Cologne are both fantastic. My Mother-in-Law had bought me a bottle of the AS for Christmas and Halk of the forum kindly gave me a sample. Can't get enough of the simply wonderful scent!

If you just want an awesome aftershave that is astringent, medicating, soothing and nice smelling, give Speick a go.
Steve's Bay Rum is definitely worth checking out as well, it's just nice to have for a certain mood.

Proraso is my go to. Nice cooling sensation and doesn't dry my skin out.

Quite like the Clnique Happy but that was more down to the wife loving the scent. Have to say it does make your face feel nice afterwards but at £30 it's a bit expensive.

Just got the 2 superdrug AS and only tried the Forest Fresh which I thought was very nice, even more so taking in to account the price.

IanM said:
Every man should try Old Spice Original, just for the experience.

Ian

i bought the OS Fresh Lime from the Indian ebay seller. Very nice spell and I highly recommend it! Also picking up the Original OS (indian formula) from B/S/T.

I've got a large list of wanted smells I want to try now... Floid Genuine & Blue, Speick and Pinaud's.

Back
Top Bottom