Muhle R41 (2013) pass around

Ok, razor has been sent and received by Rowlers.

The R41 is a very efficient razor. Unfortunately it is slightly too harsh for me to use regularly. If it is to remove several days growth, it's perfect but I couldn't use it every day.

I have included the R89 base plate as I said I would.
But - I didnt realise when I offered it that the top cap is different to the R89.
With the R41 top cap, the R89 base plate becomes very aggressive, maybe even more aggressive than the R41.

Feel free to give it a go, but take care!

Thanks again to Shemen for the opportunity to try it.

MrK1 said:
Ok, razor has been sent and received by Rowlers.

The R41 is a very efficient razor. Unfortunately it is slightly too harsh for me to use regularly. If it is to remove several days growth, it's perfect but I couldn't use it every day.

I have included the R89 base plate as I said I would.
But - I didnt realise when I offered it that the top cap is different to the R89.
With the R41 top cap, the R89 base plate becomes very aggressive, maybe even more aggressive than the R41.

Feel free to give it a go, but take care!

Thanks again to Shemen for the opportunity to try it.

Thanks I'll bare this in mind!

OMG this is a brute.
Tried it with a Astra SP. Incredibly efficient, but it so aggressive it sort of takes the fun out the shave 'cos your terrified it is gonna bite!
Very close shave, but can't say I enjoyed it. Will have another couple of go's but I don't think its for me.
Thanks for the opportunity though...

First shave. Wow! A deadly beast! Close shave but felt my face was being removed with it! More weepers with that one shave than I've had all last year - ie more than 5! Only using a Treet blade as well. Not sure this is for me as I have another couple of aggressive shavers! Who's next on the list!

papman said:
First shave. Wow! A deadly beast! Close shave but felt my face was being removed with it! More weepers with that one shave than I've had all last year - ie more than 5! Only using a Treet blade as well. Not sure this is for me as I have another couple of aggressive shavers! Who's next on the list!

Hehehe, its a beast in't it!

Back
Top Bottom