Movember?

just uploaded a day 15 picture to the group page.

Mo3.jpg

Fish

OK, a poignant and significant update from me.

Here's my inspiration for Movember. My dad. Today would have been his 60th birthday, but on March 29th 2010, we lost him to cancer. Without his inspiration and love, I doubt very much I'd be where I am today. He is still to this day, my shining light and drive behind everything I do. Today, of all days, I hit a new record time today, and I truly believe that it is my old man helping me from above to achieve what only a few weeks ago, I saw as impossible.

Please, if you can, donate to the cause, because too many people have lost loved ones to cancer. It doesn't need to happen, and we can do something about it if we can dig deep. Thankyou all in advance, from the bottom of my heart.

Picsart2015-17-11--07-59-43.png

The significant figure is that the time is 3 seconds faster than the womens world record for 10K.

Very touching story Nick, I am lucky that I havent lost anyone to cancer as of yet... but we must do our bit and make sure organisations has funding for research to destroy cancer forever and all types of cancer.

Your Dad had a mighty tache which I am sure the ladies went mad for!

Here is my contribution to the cause
uploadfromtaptalk1447780380934.jpeg

Day 19:

Picsart2015-19-11--08-03-26.png

Day 20:

Picsart2015-20-11--08-14-42.png

Day 19 was for me without a doubt a massive achievement...today was a bit slower but still, for this couch potato, very fast indeed. People are now calling me Freddie at work, not Ned....which I think is great :D Not sure I will don the 'I want To Break Free' outfit any time soon though, I will stick to the conservative pink shirt, green jumper get up that Ned wears :D

Back
Top Bottom