M&S Dermot O'Leary Bergamot and Basil

£22.00; I think my M&S Original Woodspice Gentleman Aftershave was £8.00 (and it lasts); must be paying for the name. Eric Cantona would not be impressed!

Hold the bus. Went to M&S today for the fragrance, this time I sprayed it on my neck, then continued shopping. An hour later my wife could barely detect it, and her sense of smell borders on the supernatural, thats a story for another day, ahem!. Brethern, I'm out.

I was given a gift set with three different ones: bergamot and basil, vetiver and cedarwood, earl grey and sandalwood.
Not the longest lasting ones (especially the bergamot one), but all three are very pleasant.
Not bad for "celebrity" fragrances. (I had to look up who he was though - never heard of him)
Whoever picked the fragrances for him had a decent nose.

I have the three travel pack @riverrun mentions and for £10 absolutely fine. I rather like their scents. Nice and fresh without being offensive.

Longevity? Fine for what they cost. When you compare with the likes of Ermenegildo Zegna bergamot (and how much?) which has gone faster than you can put the product back in the cabinet they are good value.

Worth a punt

I applied some at lunchtime, queued up to pay and changed my mind. It's too green, not much citrus. May try it again and test it for longer.

I applied some at lunchtime, queued up to pay and changed my mind. It's too green, not much citrus. May try it again and test it for longer.
It all depends if I can login into my Sparks app, and L'Occitane have a 20% off sale. Would I rather have another Lemon Verbena? Probably yes.

Back
Top Bottom