Looking for an inexpensive brush.

If you can get to their shop before their sale ends then Taylors of Old Bond Street in Jermyn St have a wide variety of brushes with at least 35% off

Just checked TOBS online and found the brushes have 35% off there as well

http://www.tayloroldbondst.co.uk/acatalog/shaving-brushes.html

jcwit said:
Got 10 brushes so far in my collection, and my daily use brush is the $2.50 Horsehair from BestShave, been that way for almost a year now.

Johnus said:
Nice brush. I use two in my rotation. Can't beat them.

Nice indeed, tho all my Turkish horse brushes have tips that split, like a boar. Never saw that on my Spanish (Vie-long) horse brushes, so I am in the dark about this...

can't believe a whole brush thread and not a single new forest recommendation.

IMHO they are better value at their relative price points than almost anything else. Certainly in terms of material quality, brush density and softness.

the cheap edwin jaggers are all fair and well (bought my girlfriend one for xmas) but its a bit thin, and a bit weedy in comparison to even my NF 2201, not to mention the tubby.

Plus, there's a NF brush for sale on the BST section right now at an excellent price too... If I didn't already have 4 NF brushes, I would be seriously tempted with that one myself :D

shrink said:
can't believe a whole brush thread and not a single new forest recommendation.

IMHO they are better value at their relative price points than almost anything else. Certainly in terms of material quality, brush density and softness.

the cheap edwin jaggers are all fair and well (bought my girlfriend one for xmas) but its a bit thin, and a bit weedy in comparison to even my NF 2201, not to mention the tubby.

You know, I am considering ordering one of Fidos brushes actually. I have teetered on the edge for a while.....I dont know whats stopped me from purchasing up to now. Are they really that good?

Back
Top Bottom