lilac vegetal

isaiah53 said:
NotTheStig said:
Sounds good. I'd be up for a try. If my missus hates it... so much the better ;)

ok, youre the next in line for the wandering veg then :) . if you PM me your address ill get it out to you, might not be able to get down to the post office till the weekend though.
PM sent. Globalm should be next after me

NotTheStig said:
isaiah53 said:
NotTheStig said:
Sounds good. I'd be up for a try. If my missus hates it... so much the better ;)

ok, youre the next in line for the wandering veg then :) . if you PM me your address ill get it out to you, might not be able to get down to the post office till the weekend though.
PM sent. Globalm should be next after me

let the veg go forth... :)

Just to add to the mystique, this bottle was purchased in the famous Pasteur's pharmacy in NYC. What a place! Floor to ceiling shelving full of shaving goodies from around the world.
And this lucky bottle is set for a nice tour of the UK

Ah, the "urinal cake" ...

I've encountered this in reverse, stepping into a freshly cleaned loo at work, sniffed and thought "Veg" :D
Oh, no, not good ...

I still love it, though.

For full effect, use a urinal cake like an alum block, post-shaving ... then the Veg.

It's one of the 'joys' that you'll never miss now with the new postal regs. If you've tried it, you'll understand why the international postal service banned it.
Can't imagine smelling that in a closed plane for 6hrs if it were to be broken.

Look what arrived this morning...

[attachment=9720]

I have to say I like it. It does have a slight whiff of piss about it, however it is a proper manly old sort of a scent. My mrs couldn't smell the piss, thought it smells of talc.
I picked this up from a seller on eBay, manmachine.co and they seem to stock most of the Pinaud range, and other shaving stuff at a good price with very quick delivery. Worth a look...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393244741.332753.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393244741.332753.jpg
    205.3 KB · Views: 51
Back
Top Bottom