Latest Acquisition

hando said:
is that what she used to spank your arse with :lol:

OK that's the real reason we need a spare!

hunnymonster said:
It's the paddle from a Kenwood Chef... the indestructible mixer.

Yes it's from a Kenwood Chef 'Excel' ("Ooooooh!") that we were very kindly given by my M-in-Law who got given it by her neighbours who recently went in to a home. The mixer may be indestructible but the paddles aren't!! Once in the dishwasher it started leaving traces of something in the mixture.

Tomorrow I shall take delivery of eight Sanyo Eneloop batteries. This thread is really hotting up...

I'm in the USA at the moment so it's a left hand drive - but given the Americans haven't really got car parks with barriers etc. we've had no issues!

Also the Floridian speed limits are super-strict and low.... but 0-30 a couple of seconds is still immensely satisfying!

Here's the beast itself:

4899326436_f12c30e6b6_z.jpg

4899326442_fb7b9c2a0e_z.jpg

4899326446_1677239965_z.jpg

4899326430_821ffb7132_z.jpg

It's the 3.7L V6 :mrgreen:

neocaligatio said:
I'm in the USA at the moment so it's a left hand drive - but given the Americans haven't really got car parks with barriers etc. we've had no issues!

Also the Floridian speed limits are super-strict and low.... but 0-30 a couple of seconds is still immensely satisfying!

Here's the beast itself:

4899326436_f12c30e6b6_z.jpg

4899326442_fb7b9c2a0e_z.jpg

4899326446_1677239965_z.jpg

4899326430_821ffb7132_z.jpg

It's the 3.7L V6 :mrgreen:

Get one when you come back Neo, then you can come and pick me up and we can go and blast out some "choons" and do donuts in
Tesco Sunbury Car Park on Friday Nights...................innit bruv !!!! ;)

antdad said:
Handsome car Audio, what does the monument in the background reveal? ;)

I think it must be some subconscious phallic symbolism, but if I was aware of it at the time I would have picked a bigger symbol. It is really the missus car, she picked it and drives it more than me, I just gt it when it needs fuel or cleaned :roll:

Neo, best place to drive one of those is in the USA, big roads, big car parks and cheap(ish) fuel. One of the guys we sent over on a residency hired one and drove along route 66 which I was quite jealous of. Enjoy it while you are there because owing such a lovely machine here would just not be the same.

Excellent stuff, now where are the shots of the wife someone mentioned earlier?

Back
Top Bottom