Latest Acquisition

2011+Mustang+convertible.jpg

OK... so it's only a rental, but it's real purrty. That and it drives like someone installed a rocket engine into 12 tonnes on steel and Texan leather.

It's been a while since a car has made me grin so much :mrgreen:

Nice, very nice. They can be a little lardy in the twisties but give it a straight stretch of road and the horizon quickly gets blurry as you catapult towards it. You will pass everything on the road except a petrol garage but it is so much fun

Is yours a left hand drive or a converted right hooker? lefties are OK till you get to a car park and the ticket thing is on the wrong side. Have a ball and give it back with less than 1mm of rubber on the tyres, it is the done thing. One day I will hire an Aston Martin for a few days....one day.

hunnymonster said:
In a grinder/lawnmower blade incident, I acquired two cracked fingernails on the middle fingers on my left hand - about 1/4" above the base of the nail. Much blood & swearing and a trip to A&E (where I may have sworn some more).

Well technically that is your latest acquisition. Hope you feel better now. I am racking my brains to come up with something but I can only think of the shopping I acquired at Tesco earlier.

Oh yes, acquired this this week because Mrs PC put ours in the dishwasher...

21MHgeDCJoL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Mods, feel free to move this to the Food & Drink section where it will attract no more interest than it does here.

Back
Top Bottom