iOS 6

4:30AM done except for iCloud which told me to come back later!
Seems like all contacts and photos and apps are in place!
Print for contacts seems larger, which is good.
5:30AM I Cloud set
Done. I hope?

It seems not to be working to well with Tapatalk either!! Lost all my personal messages with addresses that I was saving.!:)-( Connections seem slower too!
3rd try to send!!! 4th...

yep just seen the reports on the news the maps suck. So it seems to have been rushed out which is bad. you would think working with TomTom that it would be fine but obviously they seem to have got the same same IT guys that do the software upgrades for well known high street banks.

Oh well mapping the world to a high res takes time.

I'm glad I'm on android for my mobile. I love my Mac but the Iphone is still over priced for what it is.

As for the change in connectors my last 2 HTC mobiles have been different each time. It's just theres a lot of Ipod docks out there so that will annoy those who've invested but in time the ultimate aim should be to go all wireless so there's no connectors to mess around with.

The updates for the iPhone apps aren't working either. Updates start but don't finish. Should have waited to down load it!!

One good thing just checked my personal messages and they're back!!

Northam Saint said:
Mine went pretty quick but it did manage to loose all my contacts on the IPhone. Luckily I managed to sync them back over from the iPad. And it went fine on the iPad.

Always important to have a backup. I think my 3GS is using more battery, but who care my iPhone 5 is turning up later!

I've no problems with tapatalk or any other updates. You might want to restore the software from your computer. As the upgrade is delta software it upgrades or replaces bits it needs. May be something corrupt on there.

Well there are an awful lot of ads for iphone 4s coming on gumtree in Brighton. I am guessing a lot of the gay lads are upgrading today..........never seen so many iphones in one place in my life. Quite tempted to pick one up as they are going a lot cheaper than ebay. But if I do may give it a few day before updating the software. I cannot warrant the £530.00 to buy an iphone 5 and my contract has 9 months to run with Tmobile so no chance of an early upgrade yet.

I have an iphone 4 and found it not really worth while upgrading, the new maps are really terrible and there's not much else new. Still wondering what the 200 new features are.

Yup, re-think, definately running battery down quicker now.

I have a nephew who swears blind that apple put things into OS upgrades, so that any hardware more than 2 generations old suffers from hampered performance and convinces you to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom