iOS 6

cruciate said:
Yup, re-think, definately running battery down quicker now.

I have a nephew who swears blind that apple put things into OS upgrades, so that any hardware more than 2 generations old suffers from hampered performance and convinces you to upgrade.
Must admit I think all my Apps have now been updated, and I mean all

cruciate said:
Yup, re-think, definately running battery down quicker now.

I have a nephew who swears blind that apple put things into OS upgrades, so that any hardware more than 2 generations old suffers from hampered performance and convinces you to upgrade.

Really? So it's not just greater hardware requirements needed? You know hardware that wasn't around two generations ago?

I expected ios6 to kill my 3GS but it was absolutely fine. If any of your statement was true I think they would have been found out before now :p

Just saying what nephew says, not saying I believe it.
And I see what you are saying but, my iPhone 4 didn't get any hardware upgrades. :p
It's the same phone, but the OS is burning up battery faster. Surely a new OS is supposed to be more efficient not less

Fido said:
Just pensioned off an iPhone 3G to provide music in a bedroom. Bought a Samsung phone for £19.99 that can accompany my iPod 4 Touch on trips out.

Sad lot, us old timers.

You should check out some airplay speakers Peter, it would work very well with your iPod.

I use JBL loudspeaker docks for my iPhone, iPod touch and iPod Nano. They work well for short sessions. I use traditional hi fi for longer music sessions. i Tunes is linked to an amp but I rarely use it for listening. If I'm feeling lazy in my lounge I use Apple TV/hi fi.

As for iOS 6, I'm still trying to figure out the way I want to use it.

Back
Top Bottom