Indian creams

It is a truely great cream Mark. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for the PIF :)

Do any of you on here thing it's worth doing a Maharaja GB? If so once I have a tad more time, I could set one up in the new year?

I got all my cremes from Ebay..direct from India if anyone is interested..I live in the USA so it was cheaper than going from India to UK them to USA.. :mrgreen:

B

Dipesh said:
It is a truely great cream Mark. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks for the PIF :)

Do any of you on here thing it's worth doing a Maharaja GB? If so once I have a tad more time, I could set one up in the new year?
I'd be interested

Ok, I've emailed Manish asking him about how many per kg etc so I can work out some accurate costs.

Soon as I get something back, I'll post something up.

I'll also send Pig cat a message just so it's ok with mods.

Dipesh said:
Ok, I've emailed Manish asking him about how many per kg etc so I can work out some accurate costs.

Am I right in thinking this is the same place that Simmo sorted the OS Lime group buy from?

If so then I'm happy to join in for a few bits and pieces.

Yes it was Manish that sent the Old Spice Fresh Lime. I don't anticipate any problems as he was first rate to deal with. As previously stated he might be a bit slow to respond to PM but once he contacts you he will update you on each stage of the deal. He's also a member on badgerandblade with the same name "beyboo"

Let me know if you have problems contacting him.

Back
Top Bottom