Indian creams

Hi all,

I've just had a shave with the Indian old spice lime (thanks madhighlander99!)

I was just blown away with how easy and slick they are to use. I had one amazing shave.

This leads me on to a question, where can I buy these from?! I know Paul @ Connaught sell them but there no longer there.

Any ideas on who else may?

Cheers

Dipesh

Try the Bay,but take a good look round first as some sell it cheaper than others,i assume your talking about Godrej,i'm lucky as i work with a few Indian guys who bring it back for me from their visits to India,in fact they know me well enough to ask me if i want any brought back.

Dave

Pretty lucky there Dave. I have no family there so it's quite difficult!

I'm talking about godrej and more of this fantastic old spice lime.

I've also found my razor has hardly any soap scum on it after a shave too :D

I think this is what you are looking for may take a while for him to get back to you as not his full time job, he is also a member here but cant remember name and some guys have used him before.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.maharajashave.com/store/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.maharajashave.com/store/</a><!-- m --> :D

also dont forget the old spice aftershave

I got some creams and blades from Maharajah shave , good stuff.
And the Old spice fresh lime group buy was from Manish as well.
If you're looking to place an order the P&P is based on 1kg blocks ,
ie its the same price P&P upto 1kg ,2kg etc;
The more you order the better value the P&P is.
If you're looking to maximise the value of the P&P ,I'm sure I could
help you out . I've been thinking ofone or two items

Paul had a 'clear out' of Indian stock earlier this year , I thought he'd gotten out of the Indian creams. He was doing them 3 for £5 ? If I remeber correctly.

That's right. I've just had a PM from him, none left :(

Will have to contact that other chap and work out costs. Otherways I'll ask a favour from a friend of a friend!

I very much enjoy the Indian Cremes such as Old Spice original and fresh lime..RodRej is another good one..original and fresh lime..also GodRej cake soap from westcoastshaving.com..its the companies ONLY soap for now I believe.

Blades

If an order does go out to maharajah shave, I might just jump on the bandwagon if it helps with making the shipping worthwhile. There are a couple of items on there that interest me

Back
Top Bottom