In Coming SRs from the USA

I've been mulling over these razors today. Do you know who got to use these? Is the quality of the steel indcative of a luxury razor used only by the upper echelons of the Party, or a notable success of the Communist economy that such patriotic razors were available to all?
This Particular SR was Made for the Export Market & Highest Quality Steel..The Russians have been Experts in Steel Production Since the Marxist Revolution..The Russian T 34 Tank was Built far Better than any Tank that was Made During the 2nd World War..In Fact..The Mass Production of T 34 tanks Defeated the Germans & Pushed them back all the Way to Berlin...Allied Tanks were Garbage by Comparison as Well..o_O

Don't Underestimate Russian Industry..I Have used the Russian AK 47 & Can Tell You its made of the Best Steel of any Assault Rifle made to this Day..It will be Fully Funtional for the Next generation when We are all Dead..The USA made M 16 & Brit SA 80 is Junk Made by Comparison..I Don't Say that Lightly..:D

Billy

This Particular SR was Made for the Export Market & Highest Quality Steel..The Russians have been Experts in Steel Production Since the Marxist Revolution..The Russian T 34 Tank was Built far Better than any Tank that was Made During the 2nd World War..In Fact..The Mass Production of T 34 tanks Defeated the Germans & Pushed them back all the Way to Berlin...Allied Tanks were Garbage by Comparison as Well..o_O

Don't Underestimate Russian Industry..I Have used the Russian AK 47 & Can Tell You its made of the Best Steel of any Assault Rifle made to this Day..It will be Fully Funtional for the Next generation when We are all Dead..The USA made M 16 & Brit SA 80 is Junk Made by Comparison..I Don't Say that Lightly..:D

Billy

Very true. And the T 34 was being designed and built in a country that had been invaded and was fighting for its existence. Very impressive.

Just a thought off the top of my head, but how different would the world look if the AK 47 hadn't been invented? How many insurgencies, guerilla fights, and terrorist campaigns would have struggled if using alternative weapons? Difficulty in sourcing ammunition, more jamming, less durability. I've no expertise in this area, just musing.

Well..There the West have Supported More So Called Terrorist Groups than Anyone..They Still Are..In Fact the Biggest Terrorist Group of All is the West..Always Has Been..;)

Billy

That's just set alarms off in the Stygian depths of GCHQ. "Sir, I've just traced the alert back to a forum where grown men spend their time discussing shaving". "Don't be so bloody ridiculous, it must be code for something else. Get the whole team on it, and tell the wet work boys we may have some business for them".

That's just set alarms off in the Stygian depths of GCHQ. "Sir, I've just traced the alert back to a forum where grown men spend their time discussing shaving". "Don't be so bloody ridiculous, it must be code for something else. Get the whole team on it, and tell the wet work boys we may have some business for them".
Classic..:D:D:D:D:D

Billy

DSC_0450_zpss4cw4pis.jpg

DSC_0451_zpsmklvqspk.jpg

My Newly Acquired NOS El Koure 11/16th Arrive the Other Day from the USA thanks to @Karl G ..I Honed her Up & She Took One Killer Edge..Its Got a Beautiful Art Décor Heavy Spine & Decorated Scales..The Pics Don't Do this SR any Justice as its in Beautiful Condition all the Gold Spray is Intact..;)

This is One Top Notch Shaver..Very Smooth & Comfortable & Samurai Sharp..I Reckon this was Made around the 1920s..Dont Know for Sure..:D

Billy

DSC_0450_zpss4cw4pis.jpg

DSC_0451_zpsmklvqspk.jpg

My Newly Acquired NOS El Koure 11/16th Arrive the Other Day from the USA thanks to @Karl G ..I Honed her Up & She Took One Killer Edge..Its Got a Beautiful Art Décor Heavy Spine & Decorated Scales..The Pics Don't Do this SR any Justice as its in Beautiful Condition all the Gold Spray is Intact..;)

This is One Top Notch Shaver..Very Smooth & Comfortable & Samurai Sharp..I Reckon this was Made around the 1920s..Dont Know for Sure..:D

Billy
Sure looks nice, blade and scales :)

DSC_0457_zps90soowgn.jpg

DSC_0456_zpsd7posfzq.jpg

My Ruski Arrived Today...Its Mint Man...Like Brand New...These are the Hardest Most Stubborn Steel SRs I have Ever Honed...Makes Swedish like Pussy Cat Steel..Anyway..I Set the Bevel on the 1 K Naniwa & its Cutting Hanging Hairs before I Even Put it on the Progression..:eek:

Its One Serious Commie Quality SR...Brass Pins & the Grind is Excellent..I Could Shave with this SR Right Now just off the 1 K Stone..:D

Billy

DSC_0476_zps0wanu0jb.jpg

DSC_0475_zps7zrk5oj8.jpg

My Minter than Mint French Pradat Brun Theirs 6/8th Frame Back Just Arrived from France..I have Been Waiting a Long Time for One to Show Up in this Kind of Condition..Well..Boy..This SR Looks as if it was Made Yesterday..Factory Fresh & Never been Honed..o_O

This is How it Came..I Havent Even Wiped it Down..Its a Darn Belter..Cant Believe it..These Pics Don't Do it any Justice..There isn't Even any Opening & Closing Marks on the Tang..Its Like Brands Spanking New..:eek:

Ooh La La..:D:D

Billy

Back
Top Bottom