I'm considering my first modern tablet

_Phil_ said:
I have just ordered a 2012 Nexus 7 16GB from Carphone Warehouse for £99. Should be perfect for what I need, watching a few videos and on the internet.

Yeah good buy, just hoping the 2013 will be in the sales somewhere as the hdmi out would be very useful to me.

I was initially looking to get the 2013 but can't really justify the extra £100. The 2012 should be fine for me. I know Game were selling the 2013 16GB for £149.99, but is currently out of stock. It might be worth checking there now and again.

I recommend Venlafaxine at 375mg with the odd Diazepam in multiples of 5mg when required. Sorry, wrong tablet(s). I'll stick to old lappertopper - more storage and no fudgey marks on yer screen. Don't want to dampen yer fervour, mind.

Re: RE: I'm considering my first modern tablet

Gairdner said:
I recommend Venlafaxine at 375mg with the odd Diazepam in multiples of 5mg when required. Sorry, wrong tablet(s). I'll stick to old lappertopper - more storage and no fudgey marks on yer screen. Don't want to dampen yer fervour, mind.

Venlafaxine.... Bleurgh, bloody vile that drug is.

Diazepam on the other hand... :D

antdad said:
_Phil_ said:
I have just ordered a 2012 Nexus 7 16GB from Carphone Warehouse for £99. Should be perfect for what I need, watching a few videos and on the internet.

Yeah good buy, just hoping the 2013 will be in the sales somewhere as the hdmi out would be very useful to me.

2013 model now in stock at Game £149.99,

http://www.game.co.uk/en/nexus-7-v2-16gb-asus-1a007a-239751?pageSize=20&searchTerm=nexus%207

A bit late i know , but i can recommend the "ASUS MeMo Pad ME301T" been using it almost 24/7 for the last 5 months , superb all round performance , they also make the Nexus !!!

Also i was lucky to win a Nexus 7 through the Kit Kat promotion , its great , but small , so limited use at home , but good for trips out etc.
The Nexus 7 screen is meant to be alot better than the Asus , but i would say the opposite , even though the difference is minuscule.

Back
Top Bottom