I think I've found my "forever" soap ...

Hey PoM what are you doing over here. I'm all over as well. I'm still having a tough time posting on the shave den. Just takes forever. How's the NAPCA working out. Greg.
Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. :) I'm about halfway through with the bottle of NAPCA, and to be honest, it doesn't seem to do any more for me than Witch Hazel does.

That being said, I don't live in a very dry state (I'm an Oregonian) and I don't have dry skin either, so that might contribute as well. Also, I'm only 36, so I don't have many wrinkles to speak of, except for the one big one I sit on.

Hey! Haven't seen you in a while. :) I'm about halfway through with the bottle of NAPCA, and to be honest, it doesn't seem to do any more for me than Witch Hazel does.

That being said, I don't live in a very dry state (I'm an Oregonian) and I don't have dry skin either, so that might contribute as well. Also, I'm only 36, so I don't have many wrinkles to speak of, except for the one big one I sit on.
You two get a room! ;)

Not just one forever soap but OSP, vintage Old Spice and Dubarry Silkashave together with B&M Beaudelaire form the backbone of my rotation and I rarely go more than a fortnight without using all of them.

Reactions: OSP
I have some of that Old Spice shaving soap their puck soap and it really doesn't smell like Old Spice anymore kind of a stale soapy smell.... when I use it I squirt some Old Spice cologne into it.. lather it up and then I'm good to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I have some of that Old Spice shaving soap their puck soap and it really doesn't smell like Old Spice anymore kind of a stale soapy smell.... when I use it I squirt some Old Spice cologne into it.. lather it up and then I'm good to go

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
That's a shame.

I'm not too bummed out I've been doing this lately I've got a couple of unscented soaps and I'm adding my own essential oil or cologne and it's really working out beautifully what's nice about it is I can scent my soap with let's say Arammis cologne and now I've a Arammis smelling soap.

Having tried loads of soaps from both sides of the pond with varying results, some being very good & others being average, I have totally fallen for Phoenix & Beau Sanskrit. The easiest-loading soap I own with the richest, slickest lather imaginable with a gorgeous scent that reminds me of ginger beer. The fact it's from a British artisan is a lovely bonus. Will never be without some of this.

Having tried loads of soaps from both sides of the pond with varying results, some being very good & others being average, I have totally fallen for Phoenix & Beau Sanskrit. The easiest-loading soap I own with the richest, slickest lather imaginable with a gorgeous scent that reminds me of ginger beer. The fact it's from a British artisan is a lovely bonus. Will never be without some of this.

Not tried the Sanskrit, but the P&B Solaris is amazing. Completely agree with your assessment of the soap. Love my OSP as well, we are blessed with top drawer British soap at the mo.

Back
Top Bottom