I think I've found my "forever" soap ...

Inspired by this thread, I thought I'd give my Haslinger another go. I'd put it to one side after not getting on with the silly container it comes in, thinking I'd grate it when I got round to it.

The one I've got is the seaweed, but I'm afraid it just isn't for me, so it's going into the box of bits that I keep meaning to move on but just haven't got round to yet.

It lathered up easily enough, has a nice scent, and the lather was stable for the whole shave. Protection and glide were both lacking for me, though. Ah well, each to their own.

I've yet to try any Haslinger, but I'm so tempted to get the milk and lanolin Schafmilch. Has anyone tried it and how would you compare to MWF?

I found it compared very well to MWF, some say it's easier to lather than MWF but I have no problems whipping up a beautiful slick lather with the Fat so for me there is not much in it apart from the price, MWF being weight for weight half the price of the haslinger.
This of course is only my opinion, others may disagree.

I've yet to try any Haslinger, but I'm so tempted to get the milk and lanolin Schafmilch. Has anyone tried it and how would you compare to MWF?
MWF Doesn't Look Near Haslinger..MWF is a Poor Quality Soap..Haslinger is a Hard Soap..It Doesn't Come Much Harder..It Lathers Like a Soft Soap Tho..I Get My Haslinger Cheaper than MWF Weight Per Weight from German EBay..o_O

Billy

MWF Doesn't Look Near Haslinger..MWF is a Poor Quality Soap..Haslinger is a Hard Soap..It Doesn't Come Much Harder..It Lathers Like a Soft Soap Tho..I Get My Haslinger Cheaper than MWF Weight Per Weight from German EBay..o_O

Billy

Can you really get a 60gm puck of haslinger for £ 3.15. ?
And as far as MWF being a poor soap that is only your opinion and as I said being only my / your opinion others may disagree.
Do you like fishing?

Billy

I just had a look at this, what a great idea and yes it really is that cheap

Back
Top Bottom