How many brushes do you own and use?!

Nice to revisit this thread.

My bookcase seems to have filled up even more since I last posted. I still haven't used my latest Simpsons - the massive Polo 14, seems a shame to disturb it. It's great fun using my NF brushes because they really do compare well with their posher cousins. But the relatives still get a run out as well.

I said that I wasn't going to be a brush collector either when I first started DE shaving.

Fido kindly helped me out at the beginning with a NF extra hair silvertip which is wonderful and saw daily use. However I now own:

NF extra hair silvertip

Semogue 1305 Boar

Vulfix 404 Boar / badger mix

Simpson Commodore X1 Best badger

Simpson Duke 2 Best badger

I'm less fond of the boar now and much prefer badgers but will keep the 404 mix prob for travelling. The 1305 may well go at some point in the future.......

Fido said:
Nice to revisit this thread.
Well, yes it is, and thanks to Mr Fido I now have five in regular use. I never thought I'd see the day.
Fido said:
It's great fun using my NF brushes because they really do compare well...
The New Forest silvertip has scotched any chance of me buying a "high end" brush from one of the big names, because the price / performance ratio is so good. I shudder to think how much I'd have to pay for an appreciable improvement.

Back
Top Bottom