How do I shave round a mole

I've got a couple of moles? and a couple of skin tag type things on my chin the moles I don't cut with the DE shaver though I used to with the cartridge. The skin tags well I've reduced one to a small pink scar by repeatedly taking a sliver off, the other larger one I have to go centre line to ear over it or it bleeds most of the day.

Must be the "curse of the mole" thread... guess what I did this morning? Yup! Nice slice into the mole that just wouldn't stop bleeding... had to go out with a sticking plaster on my face. Still got a creditable DFS despite that.

It's got a bit personal between me and the mole... it has to go.

Count... I think skin tags are even easier to remove than moles.

plug_it_in said:
Is there a way to protect a small area from being shaved?

Hi there,

The problem with DE heads is the sight line. Sometimes it's important to see exactly what you're shaving. That's where an injector comes in handy for whatever touch up work needed. The head has a very slim profile, which is a treat to use.

If it was me, I'd look for a late model (J or L type) Schick injector and some currently made Schick Chinese blades. You will flat out love being able to see everything the blade is cutting.

Martin

WiffWaff said:
Must be the "curse of the mole" thread... guess what I did this morning? Yup! Nice slice into the mole that just wouldn't stop bleeding... had to go out with a sticking plaster on my face. Still got a creditable DFS despite that.

It's got a bit personal between me and the mole... it has to go.

Count... I think skin tags are even easier to remove than moles.

Mine certainly are... in a DIY kind of way.

Back
Top Bottom