Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Search engine

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Linked from a Business site i.e gentlemans shop, connaught

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters
I also saw Paul's post on TSD. I was intrigued by the banning of a renegade gang from a US shave forum and followed the link.

Its good too be hear :mrgreen:

I got a tip of about this forum from someone over the other side through a private message..

and now my post count is bigger over here..

I think im a one forum man.. I cant multitask

I got a PM on B&B from hunnymonster. Well at least I think it was him, unless someone is stealing his "Wee Eck's Tartan Utopia" line.

Glad I did come here. B&B seemed to be full of members obsessed on the "greatest = most expensive" trip.

I found my way via a forum on a grooming site, that had a shaving section. I think it may have Boab who showed me the path to TSR and enlightment!!

Cheers Rousey

... turned left at Greenland.

Arrowhead said:
I arrived via Connaught, having spent a while lurking B&B but finding myself culturally incompatible.

Same but different: Google is my friend*. ... and having been born and raised in Canadialand (to English parents and thus also British myself), (and not having moved to the UK until I was about 40-ish), not so much 'culturally' as opposed to 'consumerably' I guess. They talked mostly about US-based stuff corporate-made product, and not much about UK/Euro/Internationally sourced 'artisan'/small business/natural/'organic' stuff.

I guess the polls dead as I couldn't choose one without getting an invalid report error...

* No, really we're just good friends.

Recommended from TZ-UK a great watch forum i use, some bar steward put up a thread about shaving and im so easily led I joined this place and it now seems im collecting watches and bloody razors :D

I was part of the P160 Group buy, I was happily dipping my toe in several shaving forums when I was approached by a man of the cloth who wanted to show me his etchings over at CONUK so I joined that and then participated in the group buy.

I guess that makes me one of the Rev's "special" boys...I may sue him for psychological damage later :lol:

Google brought me here!

Bizarrely I read a thread on a car forum about a guy looking for better shaves with less irritation. He ended up buying a DE razor and reverting back to basics. This intrigued me so I browsed some traditional shave shop sites and there was a lot of choice, so I think I googled "DE razor reviews" - it came up with a few forums, but this one had the best reviews, most logical user friendly layout and was UK based which really appealed.

moodymick said:
save money my arse

I use a litre beer glass from Germany to save my money in, but each to their own...

moodymick said:
still it's a nice way to spend it i suppose :)

Hmmm - with that attitude, you might know my rugby-playing mate Geoff (of five pound cock fame) - his "party trick" was to insert shillings under his prepuce, to the tune of £5 worth.... Geoff is the same guy that was spraying ralgex on a groin strain on the bus home after a match, bus went over a bump, Geoff shrieked because the bump caused him to overspray on to his ba' bag and goalie...

I googled "best razor" hoping to find recommendations on the best cartridge to use as I was fed up saving money by buying Tescos own ones. Thereafter spent a couple of hours immersed!

Back
Top Bottom