Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 5 10.9%

• Total voters

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
With a steady stream of members joining I am interested how people found their way to the site, so here is a poll.

If you want to mention a bit about your journey here then please feel free.

SirPrize said:
I received a personal email from Boab - I did not have the honour of being one of the original P160 "conspirators".
Therefore I have voted "other".

I would say that this counts as 'linked by a friend', or aren't you friends with Boab? Are you in fact foes? ;)

Well I was happy shaving over B&B in my P159, we used to group fly covertly every now and then, but some gobshite gets me into a group fly of P160 he's trying to arrange. Well I knew he was trouble but I tell ya that is some fancy smelling Eyetalian cream, as soon as they smelled me...BOOM that triple B* just took me out.

I was fighting the irritation all the way but I couldn't hold out, our squadron was decimated but we found a safe place to land in the end. Amen.

* Badger & Blade Ban

Pig Cat said:
SirPrize said:
I received a personal email from Boab - I did not have the honour of being one of the original P160 "conspirators".
Therefore I have voted "other".

I would say that this counts as 'linked by a friend', or aren't you friends with Boab? Are you in fact foes? ;)

Actually it was that ass Von Tripp over on B&B who tipped me the wink - 'bout time the fella did something useful.
Duly changed.

Personal invite to be a founder member. (It's the only way.)

Not banned from B&B but barred from CONUK. Proud to have supplied vintage Gillette shaving irons to lots of folk here and always get a good dirty "Carry On" laugh from the posts and threads here.

All in all: guilty as charged, your honour.

I saw Paul's post on TSD on the Friday it started. I wasn't part of operation P160 so I was a bit confused about the CONUK coup. However it's all worked out quite well in my opinion. :cool:

Pete

Back
Top Bottom