High end razors

I have the ATT S1 and S2 slants. These work great for me. Generally I like slants a lot. I read very good things about the Blackbird Blackland and the Timeless, but I have no experience with them. Would love to try them though. Is the Rockwell 6s considered high end? I have that too and it is a great shaver.

Last edited:
Just the Feather AS-D2... Aesthetically gorgeous, superb build quality, small blade exposure so can be thrown around the face without fear of nicks or weepers yet very efficient at the same time (when used at the correct angle) so literally the best of both worlds.

YMMV :D

No not with the R1 plate. Check them out. They do different plates from mild to aggressive. R1 is in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I have the ATT S1 and S2 slants. There work great for me. Generally I like slants a lot. I read very good things about the Blackbird Blackland and the Timeless, but I have no experience with them. Would love to try them though. Is the Rockwell 6s considered high end? I have that too and it is a great shaver.
Rockwell R6 not exactly high end but a damn fine stainless steel razor[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I ordered the 6s last year and sent it back. I really didnt like the feel of it.
The "grippy" matt feel.....

I love the look of the Above the tie Atlas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the 6s last year and sent it back. I really didnt like the feel of it.
The "grippy" matt feel.....

I love the look of the Above the tie Atlas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Timeless OC 0.95 and SB 0.95 and 0.68, the Charcoal goods Lvl 2 dual comb and the Rockwell 6S. I don't mind the more industrial look of the Rockwell 6S, especially when considering it is the BEST razor in my den. It shaves like a dream and gives me the closest most comfortable shave of all my razors. I recommend relooking at the Rockwell--if you don't care for the matte finish, the 6C might be your ticket (nice shiny chrome finish). Just for the fun of it, I used my iKon Tech this morning and I was reminded of just how close a shave it gives (the closest of all my razors), but at the price of much blade feel and weepers are easy to be had (almost like a DEvette). I also love the brass General SE razor.

I have the Timeless OC 0.95 and SB 0.95 and 0.68, the Charcoal goods Lvl 2 dual comb and the Rockwell 6S. I don't mind the more industrial look of the Rockwell 6S, especially when considering it is the BEST razor in my den. It shaves like a dream and gives me the closest most comfortable shave of all my razors. I recommend relooking at the Rockwell--if you don't care for the matte finish, the 6C might be your ticket (nice shiny chrome finish). Just for the fun of it, I used my iKon Tech this morning and I was reminded of just how close a shave it gives (the closest of all my razors), but at the price of much blade feel and weepers are easy to be had (almost like a DEvette). I also love the brass General SE razor.
I was curious when someone would bud in and compare the 6S to the other high ends I don't have.
Thank you kenloupa for the ,info. I love my Rockwell 6S to bits and I'm never parting with it.
In fact, on plate 6 it gives me the smoothest BBs of any other DE razor I have ever tried.

Blackland Blackbird. I do like mine - one of my current 2.5 razor rotation. Other favorite is Seygus aluminum. The .5 is sentimental favorite that goes in and out of rotation.

I have been looking at the ATT as razor #3 in the rotation. Almost purchased - then I saw a deal on the B&R adjustable in titanium and Seygus has some new brass razors in stock. Rotation as of today is at 3.5 and will grow shortly when the Seygus arrives (hoping next week).

Several good razors listed above. The Charcoal Goods was also very high on my list (thnk copper and brass are good). Many advantages to the ATT. Some have a 30 day return policy (ATT, Blackbird?).

Back
Top Bottom