Hi from Cleveland(uk)

Hi Norman and welcome to TSR! :D No worries, it´s just the ones with weak caracter who gets the bug. Most of us save money, by not buying expensive multi blade systems ... :D

Mikael said:
Hi Norman and welcome to TSR! :D No worries, it´s just the ones with weak caracter who gets the bug. Most of us save money, by not buying expensive multi blade systems ... :D

Hi Norman and welcome to the site. If you believe the above statement you are lost. !!!!

Hi & very welcome Norman. If an OAP like me can afford wet shaving ........... anyone can ! My "best" & most frequently used razor is an Ever Ready single edge dating back to about 1930s which if I remember correctly cost about £7. You'll be able to spend as much or little as you choose & can afford , we're all fairly individual on TSR and our choices and finances vary enormously. What we share is enjoying our shaves , having a joke or two and above all not taking ourselves too seriously.

JohnnyO. \ ;)

Hello and welcome to TSR Norman. :D

You can spend as much or a little as you wish, and get a decent shave. On the one hand, a not especially shiny razor from the BST section, blades of your choice, a boar or mixed brush for under a tenner and a Palmolive stick will do just fine. On the other hand, if you want to see an "expensive multi blade system", keep an eye on Mikael's posts in Shave of the Day. ;)

Back
Top Bottom