Hi from Cleveland(uk)

Hi my name is Norman Walker from Cleveland.Just restarted shaving after 35 years of beard wearing.Surprised how much shaving has become a cult pasttime with a lot of people.people paying hundreds of pounds for razors, badger brushes,different soaps etc.Hope I don't catch the bug too severely.

norman said:
Hi my name is Norman Walker from Cleveland.Just restarted shaving after 35 years of beard wearing.Surprised how much shaving has become a cult pasttime with a lot of people.people paying hundreds of pounds for razors, badger brushes,different soaps etc.Hope I don't catch the bug too severely.

Don't be too certain, especially if you stick around here for a while. Welcome to TSR! :D

norman said:
Hope I don't catch the bug too severely.

Don't worry Norman, there is absolutely no reason why anyone with reasonable strength of character should overrun their budget on shaving kit.
Right chaps? :D
And welcome aboard!

Welcome Norman

Spend as much or as little as you wish. You will get great results either way. As a keen golfer, it's how I use my clubs that's more important than how much they cost.

Welcome to TSR Norman!

You've come to the right place for good advice and a bit of banter. ;)
AND we don't bite! Too hard :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if you have access to You-tube but if you can watch Mantic 59, he does very good shaving tutorials.

£££££££ saved each day from wet shaving DE style.
Now where did I put my credit card.
Oh no it melted!!!
Welcome,
Tim

Back
Top Bottom