Hi from Altrincham

very nice. :cool:

unfortunately, as you're no doubt aware, the scope for 'nice' knives is pretty much limitless, but sadly funds are not and so one can't collect them all. ;) spydercos are sort of middle of the road. a nicely made and nice looking knife, without the over the top price that high end knives command. the next addiction could easily be chris reeve sebenzas (when i win the lottery)

would love to see some pictures of yours if you've got any.

SpydieNut said:
thanks everyone, glad to be here

and fido - i got the 38c from the gentleman's shop . very impressed with the service too, i might add. i placed the order yesterday on-line and within an hour i had confirmation of it being posted by courier, so i should get it today :cool:

bring on the weekend :shave

ETA - you all probably know what it looks like, but just to tempt your resolve ;)

MK38131RED_s.gif

J'accuse!

This man cost me £32.95 (including postage from Connaught)

Had to be red to pair up with my Mach 3 in black.

SpydieNut said:
would love to see some pictures of yours if you've got any.
I thought I had pics of some of the home-made ones, but I'm having no luck finding them right now. When I do, I'll put them in the photos section. I have quite a few blades in stock, so I'll probably go back to making the odd knife again soon: just at the moment I've got shaving brush handles on the brain though.

Back
Top Bottom